Technical Center for Standards, Metrology and Quality 1 (hereinafter referred to as Technical Center 1) is a science and technology organization under the General Department of Standards, Metrology and Quality, performing the function of serving the State management. standards, measurement, quality and other service activities at the request of organizations and individuals.
Duties and powers:
- Perform scientific and technological tasks related to standards, metrology and quality and conduct conformity assessment activities in the following fields: inspection, verification, testing, inspection quality of products, goods, services or processes as required or specified by competent state agencies.
- Providing services in the field of measurement, testing, inspection, certification, maintenance and repair of measuring instruments at the request of agencies, enterprises, organizations and individuals.
- Carry out the inspection, calibration, examination and evaluation of measuring instruments and measuring systems according to the provisions of law.
- Organize testing of quality, hygiene and safety of products, goods, materials, components and works.
- Organizing the survey, monitoring, testing, impact assessment and environmental practice.
- Conduct inspection of goods, materials, components, equipment, production lines, technology transfer and construction quality.
- Industrial safety inspection organization; machines, equipment and materials with safety requirements.
- Carry out training and fostering of scientific, technological, professional knowledge in the fields of standards, measurement, quality, and knowledge of the quality management system for officials and employees of the Center. and at the request of individual organizations.
- Consultancy, supervision and assessment of construction quality, supervision of installation and manufacturing of equipment.
- Survey and assessment of technical conditions, current state of technology, consulting on technology innovation. Organizing, researching and applying scientific and technological advances.
- Assessment and certification of quality management systems, certification of products, goods, services and works conforming to standards and technical regulations.
- Perform service activities on assessment of welding process, non-destructive testing (NDT) process, welder skills at the request of organizations and individuals.
- Carrying out consulting activities, project management consulting services, bidding, building technical solutions, setting up investment projects and equipment for testing and measurement laboratories in accordance with the law.
- Maintenance, repair, manufacture, installation, supply of test equipment and other technical equipment.
- Organize and implement scientific research programs and projects in the fields of standards, measurement and quality as prescribed by law.
- Participating in bidding, signing and implementing economic contracts in the fields of standards, measurement and quality with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals in accordance with law.