The Certification Department performs activities relating to certificate products conforming to technical standard (QCKT), National standard (TCQG), International standard (TCQT) to serve state management and organizational and enterprise requirements.
Certification of technical-regulation conformity: to validate the objects of activities in the field of technical standard conforming to the respective standard. Certification of technical-regulation conformity is mandatory. The methods to evaluate the technical standard is applied specifically for different objects as defined in the respective technical standard.
Certification of standard conformity: to validate the objects of activities in the field of standard conforming to the respective standard. Certification of Standard conformity is voluntary activity, however, in case following the customer requirements, this is mandatory. In evaluating of certification of standard conformity, evaluation method is selected by the certification organizations or certification announcement organizations or individuals (CBHC), however, the methods need to be appropriate to the certification objects to guarantee the reliability of assessment.
Certification objects: goods, products, services, processes and environment following National, Regional and International Standards or International, National and Local Technical Regulations (QCVN). Objects defined in Technical Regulations are normally relating to safety, health and environment which are mandatory for all enterprises producing and running those objects.
In order to carry out the certification of technical regulation conformity and certification of standard conformity, enterprises must go through a suitable process of conformity assessment. Conformity assessment is the identification of the subject of the activity in the field of standards and technical regulation in accordance with the technical characteristics and requirements of management stipulated in the respective standards and technical regulations.
Methods for conformity assessment:
1. Method 1: Test the typical samples
2. Method 2: Test the typical samples combined with assess the production procedure and monitor by testing market samples
3. Method 3: Test the typical samples combined with assess the production procedure; monitor by testing product at production places combined with assess production procedure.
4. Method 4: Test typical samples combined with assess the production procedure; monitor by testing products at both production places and market combined with assess production procedure.
5. Method 5: Test the typical samples and assess the production procedure; monitor by testing products at both production places and market combined with assess production procedure. (giống nhau y hệt =_=)
6. Method 6: Assess and monitor management system
7. Method 7: Test and assess the good and product parcels
8. Method 8: Test and inspect all goods and products
Based on the conformity assessment, QUATEST 1 will issue certification of standard conformity or technical-regulation conformity for the assessed object and the right to use standard conformity or technical-regulation conformity marks on goods, products, packages and documents of those products and goods.
*Procedure for assess standard conformity and technical-regulation conformity (see details).