Mechanical - Length
The metrological laboratory of Mechanical – Length performs the activities of verification, calibration and testing of pressure, force, length and taximeter measurement means.
Main metrological fields:
- Verification, calibration and adjustment of pressure and blood pressure meter including spring manometer, digital manometer, differential manometer, absolute and vacuum pressure manometer, blood pressure meter, and pressure transducer and transmitter.
- Verification, calibration and adjustment of hardness measurement means including: tensile-compress testing machines, metal hardness measuring machines, dynamometers, force measurement instruments, hardness reference blocks and momentum meter
- Verification, calibration and adjustment of length measurement means including length bars, coordinate measuring machines, theodolite, panme, calipers, clock-dial micrometer, tape measure, distance measure, gradienter, ultrasonic flaw detectors, metal thickness gauges, coating thickness gauges.
- Taximeter verification: taximeters and taximeter verification equipment
- Standard verification and calibration sets for pressure and blood pressure meter
- Standard calibration sets and equipment for force and hardness
- Standards and equipment for calibration of length measures
- Calibration standards of taximeter calibrator
- Taximeter calibrators
Floor 1, House E, 8 Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Phone: (04) 7564669 - Fax: (04) 8361199