The metrological laboratory of electrical – electronic means takes responsibility on carrying out verification, calibration and approval testing the model electrical measurement means.
Main metrological fields:
· Verification, calibration and approval testing models of induction and electronic types of single phase and three phase electrical meters
· Verification, calibration and approval testing models of current transformers and voltage transformers up to 220kV
· Calibration of standard resistors, standard resistance boxes, decade resistance boxes...
· Calibration of power meters: V-A-W
· Calibrated verification of Megaohm meter and terometer
· Calibration of resistance measurement transitors..
· Calibration of high voltage testing machines
· Training of electrical tester
· Instruction in installation and use of electrical metrological devices
· Standard single and three-phase electronic meter with accuracy rate up to 0.01
· Three-phase electronic meter table with accuracy rate up to 0.05
· Standard voltage transformer up to 220kV at accuracy rate of 0.01
· Standard current transformer up to 5000A at accuracy rate of 0.01
· Standard resistors with accuracy rate of 0.01
· Standard decade resistance box with accuracy rate of 0.01
· Multifunctional measurement device Transmille 8081, Fluke 5500
· Current, voltage and phase angle source generators with accuracy rate of 0.02
· Voltage generator up to 220kV
· Current generator up to 5000A
· In-circuit testing transitor
· Model tan∆ TG-CAL
*Service tariff: View